Friday, February 10, 2012

Sleep Mask

Quick & easy project. I LOVE mine! 






                                                                                                                                                                                   








I am an extremely light sleeper...with every little noise waking me up...every movement of the bed  startling me...and of course, if there's even the teeniest little bit of light....well let's just say I can be a little un-'bear'-able! (yes....I act like a moody bear being wakened too early from hibernation!)

So I thought about buying a light-blocking sleep mask to see if that might help (I already wear earplugs every night for the noise...the movement thing...well, I'm still working on that). Then I thought, HEY! I should just make one!

So I looked on-line to find a pattern and came across an awesome website, Prudent Baby, with a great down-loadable pattern and clear step-by-step instructions. (I win!) Check out their tutorial here.

I had great fun making one for me (the flowers) and one for my daughter (she's loves Super Hero stuff, so this fabric was perfect for her).  Here's to a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment